Friday, March 19, 2010

yo yo yarn wreath

I wanted to add a little color to my front door so I made this fun and bright wreath.
Supplies
wreath form
yarn
fabric
needle/thread
glue gun
ribbon for hanging
All that I did was wrap the yarn around the wreath form (purchased at the dollar store). Then I made a few fabric yo yo's (tutorial found at Hello My Name is Heather), hot glued them to the wreath, tied my ribbon up top and hung on my door. So easy and I had all the materials on hand except for the wreath form. I guess you could say this project cost $1.00. Not to shabby.



4 comments:

  1. oh so cute and springy! i made a yarn wreath for my mother for chirstmas. i should make myself a springy one. did you know that dollar tree has wreath forms?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is FABULOUS! I LOVE the colors!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really pretty - very spring like. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin